|Attwood 3-mile (4.8 km) Anchor/Masthead Lights consist of anodized aluminum poles with lightweight heads. Horizontal base allow light pole to be adjusted and locked within a 180° arc.|
• Big cam-lock handle is easy to grasp. Once locked, stays locked in normal conditions. Can not vibrate loose.
• In extreme conditions, if a 12ft./lb. force hits the base, the cam-lock releases and allows base to swing down. This new feature reduces chance of breakage to base or pole.
• All wiring is concealed and protected within the pivoting base.
• The rail-mount adapter is an easy way to fit cam-lock bases to square rails and pontoon boats.
• Materials are non-corrosive, including bases of glass-filled polymer and poles of highly anodized aluminum.
• Typical installation requires two # 10 Stainless Steel screws of length suitable for deck or rail material
|Description||Anchor/Masthead 12" Aluminum Fold Down Light Horizontal Mount|
|Availability||Out of Stock|