|• The Ice Eater is designed to prevent ice from forming around boats, marinas, docks and piers as well as effectively melting existing ice by breaking the surface with a continuous current of warmer bottom water.|
• Ice Eater's propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation.
• The Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
• The design of the Ice Eater's venturi shroud (housing) with outwardly flared ends, provides more upward thrust & draws warmer water from greater depths than other conventional de-icers.
• The shroud is submersible below the surface either vertically or angled from vertical. A set of mounting holes at opposed positions on the flange allows the lines to be attached.
• Includes: Propeller, zinc and 25' power cord.
|Description||Ice Eater 3/4 HP 25'115V|
|Availability||Out of Stock|