|Add a strong, convenient attachment point to any line with LineGrabber.|
LineGrabber employs a basic Prusik knot, or constrictor knot, to provide a quick and secure loop. Use to grab a dock cleat, pulpit, handrail or car top rack. LineGrabber's are also great for safely unloading a line or affixing to the Davis LineSnubber. They're very handy, so keep them aboard!
• Ultra high modulus fiber stands up to UV rays and resists abrasion.
• Holds up to 2000 lbs (900 kg) safe working load.
• Will not damage braided or twisted line.
• 1/4" (6 mm) ultra high modulas fiber.
• Each LineGrabber measures 9" (23 cm) long.
|Description||LineGrabber 9" (23 cm) Pair|