|Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Butt Connectors|
• Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
• Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
• Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade™ resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
• UL Listed and CSA Recognized
• Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
• Shrinks at 257° F/125° C.
• Operating temperature range 40° C to 110° C.
• ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
• Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
• Tinned for corrosion resistance.
• Pure copper for maximum current flow.
• Brazed seam for maximum strength.
|Description||22-18 Heat Shrink Butt (3)|