|Unique design keeps stand-up paddleboarders (SUP), anglers, boaters, and other paddlers safe without compromising movement!|
• 16 gram CO2 charge provides 17 lbs. of buoyancy – the oral inflation tube can be used to provide additional buoyancy up to 26.5 lbs. when fully inflated
• Extremely low profile
• 1” buckle and body belt
• D-ring attachment for small accessories
• 200 denier nylon oxford protective cover
• Approved for persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
• Use M-16 Rearming Kit 130900-701-999-16 (#1370)
U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device PFD with Type III Performance
SIZE: Adult Universal – Fits 30”-52” chest; up to 52” waist.
|Description||M-16 Belt Pack Manual Inflatable Life Jacket (PFD) Grey (1309GRY)|
|Availability||Out of Stock|