|• Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the “Jerk to Inflate” handle|
• Equipped with back-up oral inflation
• Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
• Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
• Zippered pocket for convenient storage of keys, waterproof camera, license, etc.
• Reflective piping for increased visibility
• Attached D-ring for small accessories
• For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
• Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
• Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
• For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-24 Rearming Kit 135000-701-999-12 #1350 (K301)
• U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device PFD with Type III Performance
|Description||M-24 Belt Pack Manual Inflatable Life Jacket Black (3001BLK)|